My Most recent Target Purchase cost around $20 even though the value was about $50.
Here are some highlights:
- Hot Pockets are B3G1 FREE this week. I also had a coupon for $1 off two that isn’t available for print anymore.
- Condiments were on clearance so I was able to grab on great deals on staples for our house. Details HERE.
- The Barilla pasta was just $.29 each after coupon. Details HERE.
- The Del Monte fruit and vegetables were on price cut plus there. Details HERE.
- M&Ms are on price cut plus I used a coupon stack. Details HERE.
- Target sometimes marks their meat down. I scored some half-priced Archer Farms Brats. Details HERE.
- The Baby Lips lip gloss was FREE after coupon stack. One coupon was from Target.com and the other was from the newspaper.
- The My First Crayola 8pks of crayons are just $.59 at Target after coupon stack. Details HERE.