I get such a rush at the 90% off seasonal clearance sales! This Christmas clearance was one of the best I have seen at the Target store in Harrisburg, PA. I spent $32 on $320 worth of items! Everything pictured here is 90% off. Here are some highlights:
- The large picture frame sets were just $3.99! Amazing deals! I’m not even use why they were part of the seasonal clearance. There is no indication of Christmas or holiday packaging on them.
- The smaller picture frames are in holiday packaging but are just plain silver. They were $1.49 each.
- All womens and girls socks and tights were just $.40 each!
- The men’s Angry Birds boxers were $.99!
- The Nordicware Cookie Press Kit and going to make a great gift for next year.
- The 12 Days of Christmas Ornament set was $30. I paid $3!
- The Hello Kitty bibs were $.40! Not sure why because there is nothing Christmas-like on them at all.
- I found some gift bags, tissue paper, and curling ribbon that was just $.10-$.20 each.
- The stoneware mugs and dip sets will make great gifts. Just stick in a bag with an package of Archer Farms Crackers and a Dip Mix and you are set!
Many of the items I bought were not found in the seasonal clearance. Check out my post on “Hidden” Target Christmas Clearance Items.